{dj-N} We Want Your Soul {dj-N} We Want Your Soul

Subliminal......i think

The song was great! all the beats the melody, how it all sounds so mysterious and epic. And I think I see the Subliminal message here......
America controls you.....

i guess..........

Radion JeT Radion JeT

Needs improvement

The song has an ok beat but it doesn't really carry through the whole song
This is too simple and is WAY repetitive
Ya need da bassline and make the drums better
Change the melody
Change the melody and
Change the melody dont make the same melody though out the song
its boring

ClosTopete responds:

well i was not trying to make a acual song.i just got bored.but...if u want a better song il make it better

[CE]- Spacial Awareness [CE]- Spacial Awareness

Wow interesing

This is an interesting Audio Submission!
Nice piano song and you really got the spacial Awareness effect in there really well

Nice job

Hide and Seek {Techno Mix} Hide and Seek {Techno Mix}

Surprising!

Awesome remix! One of the best i've heard in a while. Nice synths and drum beats, the balance is okay. And I like how you started and ended it with the voice only.

Also, congrats on getting on the All-time Top Scoring list. You deserved it!

10 outa 10
5 outa 5

fishfood2021 responds:

I tried to put my own little twists on it. I'm glad you liked it :)

{Area of Effect (Final)} {Area of Effect (Final)}

Good song, beggining to end

Ever since i saw this song (which was a year or 2 ago) I still like to listen to it. Nice little slow down break near the end! I also love the mix between all the sounds you chose and the background audience cheering you on as the song progresses. I dont really see any cons about the song.

Excellent Job my friend!

5 outa 5
10 outa 10

fishfood2021 responds:

Aww, you're sweet :) lol. I've only been making music for a year but this one isn't a year old. Almost though

Doom (DJ-Nightmare) Doom (DJ-Nightmare)

MAN! you really inspire me

What music maker do you use. I love all the music you make. This is one of my favorites so far. Great Job remixing doom!

DJ-Nightmare responds:

I use fruity loops 7XXL Producer Edition. And glad I can inspire you. If anything I wanna redo the drum quality on this. So I might redo it right now.

(-Play it Harder-) (-Play it Harder-)

Hmm lets see...

The song is kinda repetitive but it sounds great. The drums, the rhythms, every thing! And how'd you get that acid sound?

DJ-Nightmare responds:

Its one of the sounds on Fruity Loops. Its in the Sytrus Plugin.

[Trance Battle g-R] [Trance Battle g-R]

Watch you volume levels

Watch out distortion at the end and some of the begging. But besides the volume, everything else was great. I didn't feel like giving you a 9 soooooo I gave you a 10 ;)

*Anima Uproar* / ZeRo BaSs *Anima Uproar* / ZeRo BaSs

When you say "Anima"

Do you +Anima as in the manga.
And awesome job on the song! How do you come up with these melodies!? There great!

{dj-N} GC - 2605 Days {dj-N} GC - 2605 Days

*Perfect*

Love the beat. Love the Melody. Perfect for what i'm about to do! don't worry, its nothing bad. Its called stepmania. This song is remarkable!

10/10 as always